Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Birthday

I thought I would share with you what I will be doing this year for birthdays in Primary. I know the presidency does something for each child but I don't like when we have the kids come up front and we sing to them and then there's this uncomfortable silence after the song where the child just stands there not sure what to do next. I decided I would do a birthday certificate and a simple treat each week for the birthday child/children. That way I have something to hand them when the song is over and they know to go back to their seat. I found these adorable certificates at the dollar tree and the treats as well! I have found that if I only do a couple different candies in the basket each week its not so hard for them to choose. If you give to many options they will stand their forever trying to decide! Take a look and share what you do with your kiddo's on their birthdays! Happy Singing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment