Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Singing Super Bowl Continued

Pictured above is the finished product of the painted field. Its nothing fancy. I thought of doing felt but I didn't have any on hand and wanted to get this done today. You will notice there are two footballs involved and they are painted the team color. I will include game instruction below.

To start I will divide the primary into 2 teams. Red VS Yellow! We will do a coin toss to determine which team will start first. Whichever team won the toss will send up a player to pick a card. I will be putting the cards in this cute helmet pictured below.
 In my deck of cards I will include 3 touchdown cards and 4 interception cards. If your team is to draw a touchdown card they automatically get a touchdown and move their ball back to the 50 yard line. Each team has a ball and they are moving it towards their goal line on their turn. I am only doing 1 point for touchdowns so every time they make the end zone they get a point added on the chalkboard. If a team draws an interception card they get to send the other team back however many yards is says. It can put them all the way back on your side of the field and they have to work their way back to their side and end zone.

8 comments:

  1. Can I have a copy what you had on the cards? I am excited to do this activity!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, I will post a list on my blog for you tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know how it goes if you try it out with your kiddo's! I know mine will love it!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Lori, can you send me your email address and I will send you a copy of what I am using on my football cards. Thank you,

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello! I will be posting a list on here tomorrow for the cards and what I used. Thank you so much for stopping by. Please let me know how it goes if you try it out. I love to hear back!! Please check back tomorrow morning for the card info.

      Delete
    2. Hello thansen, can you send me your email address and I will send you a copy of what I am using on my football cards, Thank you,

      Delete
  3. So cute! Can I get a copy of your football cards too?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Starlee, I did a post labeled Super Bowl Cards if you want to copy and print that. It has the songs and different ways that I used on my cards for the game Sunday. I actually made the cards by hand using a poster board so I can't actually post those to be printed directly. I need to figure out how to make them on the computer so I can just mail them out next time. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Please let me know if you need anything else and if you do this with your kiddo's Sunday I would love to hear how it works out. Thanks Starlee

      Delete