Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Singing Super Bowl Continued

Pictured above is the finished product of the painted field. Its nothing fancy. I thought of doing felt but I didn't have any on hand and wanted to get this done today. You will notice there are two footballs involved and they are painted the team color. I will include game instruction below.

To start I will divide the primary into 2 teams. Red VS Yellow! We will do a coin toss to determine which team will start first. Whichever team won the toss will send up a player to pick a card. I will be putting the cards in this cute helmet pictured below.
 In my deck of cards I will include 3 touchdown cards and 4 interception cards. If your team is to draw a touchdown card they automatically get a touchdown and move their ball back to the 50 yard line. Each team has a ball and they are moving it towards their goal line on their turn. I am only doing 1 point for touchdowns so every time they make the end zone they get a point added on the chalkboard. If a team draws an interception card they get to send the other team back however many yards is says. It can put them all the way back on your side of the field and they have to work their way back to their side and end zone.