Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Super Bowl continued again!!

Please email me with any questions if this gets confusing. Sometimes my brain is a lot faster than the rest of me and it is even hard for me to understand. I have to sort out the ideas before I can finally see it for myself:)

On the rest of the cards used in the game I will have songs to sing, some fill in the blank, questions for the team to answer, name that tune cards, etc. You just mix it up and make it fun! I was going to include penalty cards but in an earlier post J Strasser suggested that she would have someone walking around when the teams are singing and if they see someone not singing that team will get a penalty flag and have to move their ball back 5 yards. I loved that idea so I will be having someone walk around as the referee and do this for me. You can find penalty flags at party city or of course make your own if you have yellow material laying around. Thank you for the cute idea J Strasser.

I will be wearing my son's old Jersey to dress the part. I am also considering the black stuff the players wear under their eyes. I love to dress up. It makes it that much more fun for the kiddo's. (and me)

I will let the kids use the Pom Pom's to direct the music and when the game is over I will get a picture with all the kids holding up the trophy! 

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Singing and please feel free to ask questions if needed!

5 comments:

  1. I want to come to your primary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would hate to have the perfect picture that I am trying to paint shattered for you but I would love to have you anytime:) thanks J Strasser for your cute idea today. I am making my poor hubby come in and referee!!

      Delete
  2. How many yards does each card account for? will you switch turns after each card is picked? I love this idea and have enough time to start planning for it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jennifer, the yardage is determined by how hard the activity is on the card. Yes, the teams will just take turns picking a card from the stack. There are some foul cards in the deck. If the team picks one of these they lose their turn. I am posting a list of what I put on my cards tomorrow morning if you are interested. Thank you for checking out my blog!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, can I get your email address and I will email you a copy of what I used for my football cards. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete