Friday, January 3, 2014

Snowflakes Falling



Snowflakes Falling

I looked out the window and what did I see
snowflakes falling on the evergreen tree!
Winter has brought me such a nice surprise
snowflakes falling right before my eyes.
I can take an armful and make a ball
a snowman built, it will be so tall!
It wasn't really so
but it seemed to be
snowflakes falling on the evergreen tree!!!

I found this cute idea on pattiesprimaryplace.blogspot.com. I did change it up a bit and have posted my version. Thanks Pattie for the fun idea!! Living here in the desert I look for as much Winter as I can and this will be perfect! I will be using this with a few other fun songs to help welcome in our new Sunbeams. I didn't want to start off learning a new song and scare off the poor little ones their first week in Primary. My plan is to make a sun and have them come up and stick the sunbeams on. Of course, there will be songs on the back of the beams and this will be one of them. I also found some really cute graduation caps and diploma's at the Dollar Tree to give to my sunbeams for graduating out of Nursery. Check back later today and I will have pics posted on those. Thanks for looking and Happy Singing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment