Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Super Bowl Cards

These are the songs and ideas I will be using on my Singing Super Bowl cards for those of you that asked for them! Please let me know if you need anything else!


Sing “He Sent his Son” P. 34                                            
 Move Ahead 15 Yards                                   

Sing  “The Golden Plates” P.86
Move Ahead 10 Yards

Fill in the Blank:
The Golden Plates lay
Hidden deep in the _______
Move Ahead 5 Yards

Name that Tune & Sing P. 281
Move Ahead 5 Yards

Sing “Jesus wants me for a
Sunbeam” P. 60
Move Ahead 5 Yards

In the song, When I am Baptized
What is washed away?
Move Ahead 10 yards

Fill in the Blank:
Latter Day Prophets are number
One, Joseph Smith, then Brigham Young,
___________ came third we know
Move 5 yards

Sing 1st Verse “If the Savior Stood
Beside me” Move 10 yards

Sing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
Really fast, P. 275
Move Ahead 10 Yrds

Sing “Do as I’m Doing” Jumping Jacks
P. 276 Move ahead 5 yrds

Sing “ Do as I’m Doing” fish lips
Pg. 276 Move ahead
5 yards

Name that tune & Sing p. 188
Move Ahead 10 yards

Fill in the Blank: How could the
Father ------- the world the pathway we
Should go? Move 5 yards

Sing “My Heavenly Father loves
Me.” P. 228 Move 10 yards

 Name that Tune & Sing p.95
Move 10 yards

Fill in the Blank: How could the
Father tell the world of ______
and tenderness. Move 5 yards

Sing Verse 1 “I am a child
of God.” P. 2 Move 5 yards
 

I included 3 Touchdown cards in the deck. If the kids draw these they get an automatic touchdown.
There are 4 interception cards. These are:
Interception: Move other team back 10 yards
Interception: Move other team back 20 yards
Interception: Move other team back 15 yards
Interception: Move other team back 5 yards

There are also 2 Foul Cards in the deck: These are lose a turn cards




No comments:

Post a Comment