Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Primary music



This last week I did an intro video for the songs we will be doing 2014. I still have one more song to figure out for the month of May on the Prophet. I don't want to do one the kids have done before. I am thinking of "I heard the Prophet" by Janice Kapp Perry but am still looking around.  I served popcorn. candy and juice and showed this video my darling hubby put together for  me!! I love these because most of them have the words included. I will be making these for each of the children to take home this Sunday!! Enjoy!



                

3 comments:

  1. i love this so much, i wish i was smart enough to do something like this for our primary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Courtney, I'm not smart enough either:) Thank goodness my hubby is!! If you are interested I could mail you a copy of this on DVD and you could just burn copies for your kiddo's. Let me know if interested, Thanks Courtney,

      Delete
  2. I plan on doing I Heard the Prophet as well. Do you think it will be hard to put visuals to?

    ReplyDelete