Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Free Calendar Print outs


I found these really cute Calendar print outs at this link HERE
I have printed these and used them in my binder for the year.  They are way cute!!! Thought I would share. I also wanted to add a few more links to some teaching ideas that you could use to turn into Singing time activities. There are tons and tons of ideas all over the internet. Just a little creativity and you can plan an AWESOME singing time for your kiddo's!! Take a peek at a few of my finds.
Cute and Crazy Glasses
http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2012/03/freebie-friday-feed-the-old-lady-who-swallowed-a-chick/
 matching socks
Egg Shakers


The Egg shakers would be lots of fun for kids of all ages including the nursery!! With Easter coming these would be a great addition to any choristers box of tricks!!!

I hope this helps anyone in need of ideas. Let me know what kind of activities you can think up using these links!! Thanks for taking a peek!! I would like to be able to post some of these every week. I will be posting my ideas on teaching "I Stand all Amazed" towards the end of this week. Stay tuned for pics and info!! Thanks for taking a peek!!! Happy Singing everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment