Friday, August 8, 2014

S.E.E.K Board (Phew)

Ok, I decided after putting this together today that I am going to start putting a "prep" rating at the top of my activities. On a scale of 1-10 this baby was an 8. Wow, this took some time!! In other words, if your looking for something that you can put together quickly, this ones not it:) I have actually been working on this throughout the day. I wanted to get my 123 Blast Off program incentive on here too but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I realize that we only get 20 minutes to run through our music each week. This activity would be a 2 weeker if I wasn't getting the whole hour on Sunday. Yes, my presidency is AWESOME like that. They will be sharing a short message each week in August and then I get the rest for singing time!! Yay, I am so excited about that. I LOVE to do singing time and I will finally have the kiddo's to myself. Where was I? Oh, so, if you do this baby I would plan on using it two weeks in a row!! Lots of work, but, 2 weeks of prep done in one day (woo hoo!)

Here are my "prep" pics. Please let me know if you have any questions! I will be posting my 123 Blast Off Passport booklet tomorrow if you are interested in a "check off" incentive of the program songs!! Happy Singing Everyone and Happy FRIDAY!!

Started out with this!!


My Supplies: Yellow paint, paintbrush, pics for song, index cards for words. 
This is what I did with that Yellow Paint:)

I then added my SEEK letters at the top. You can write them in but I bought mine at the Dollar Tree in the teacher section!!
I then measured and added my lines.

Write your words on the index cards. I put points on the back of each card in red. This is how many points they earn if they can sing without the word.
Finished product! Now, we see how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment