Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Primary "Shark Week" Motivator


I totally love "Shark Week" and was thinking I could do this game as a review/motivator for singing time. This game is called "Shark Dentist" and can be purchased on Amazon for around $6-$9.

When playing the game the players stick their fingers in the sharks open mouth and push down a tooth. The player that pushes on his sore tooth gets a little "bite"  when his mouth snaps shut on them. Don't worry, it doesn't hurt but can be a little shocking.
To use this for singing time: Have the kiddo's pick a song off of the board. If they do a really good job singing then I have to push a tooth down in the "sharks" mouth, if they don't do so good then they have to push a tooth down.

Whoever gets bit 3 times first before the end of singing time has been SHARK ATTACKED!! If I am attacked, meaning, they sang really well and I was bit 3 times,  then the kiddo's win these:
If the kiddo's get bit 3 times before me then I get to keep these for another week when they try harder!!! Ok, I probably won't do that and they will get them anyway but not without a lecture on how they need to TRY harder!!!


 What other games do your little ones have lying around that you can think to use for singing time? I have a couple and I will post those ideas another day!!

Thank you all for stopping by!! Happy Shark Week!! (I know its over but Primary Shark Week can be anytime we want it to)





No comments:

Post a Comment