Saturday, August 9, 2014

3,2,1,Blast Off Incentive

I made my 3,2,1 Blast Off Incentive Booklet today. I will be using this to check off the songs for the program as we "perfect" them for performance. This will give the kiddo's a way to visually monitor where things stand with each song. Once we have all 8 of them down, my husband will be bringing a rocket into primary. We will then attach a label with each song and go outside and launch those "puppies" into space!!! This is where the incentive part comes in!! What kid wouldn't want to see this? I am looking forward to introducing this idea tomorrow and seeing the response! Hopefully they are as excited as I am. Sometimes I think I get more excited about this stuff than anyone! What a nerd, I know. Here are the rest of the pics. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Singing tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment