Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Challenge

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone had an AWESOME Thanksgiving with lots of friends, family and FUN! I know it was wonderful and warm here at my house! Who could ask for anything more! Along with a busy holiday weekend I am sure most of you find yourselves like I do this morning, asking that weekly question that seems to come so quickly these days, What should I do for singing time tomorrow? As I laid in bed contemplating the answer to this this morning, my sweet hubby gave me a challenge. He said, "why does it always have to be something so hard, make it simple." He then brought to my attention that I spend money on my calling every week and that not everyone can do that. He challenged me to see if I could do singing time this week without spending a dime! I was like, "Oh no you didn't? I LOVE a challenge and you will not win this! So, here I am, no ideas on what I am going to do tomorrow, but I have been CHALLENGED, and I must WIN!! This will be FUN and I am so excited to take all of you along with me on this journey in the life of  last minute chorister prep! I will walk through my home and find items that I can use to put together my singing time. I will share photos and by this afternoon I WILL have a FUN singing time put together without spending a DIME!!! At this point I have nothing, but my wheels are turning, check back in through out the day to see what I have come up with! This is going to be interesting but an adventure in itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment