Monday, April 7, 2014

Vacation is over, or is it?

Hello everyone!! I am back from Spring Break!! Well, Physically anyway, mentally I am still FARAWAY!! It has been so crazy the last couple of weeks!! While I was gone, they decided to combined our ward with another in the stake, so my primary doubled in size over night. I am not sure if we are going to split into Jr/Sr primary or if I am going to be teaching all the kids together. It's nuts and things are completely up in the air at this point including my blogging!!! I am currently working on presenting "The Family is Of God" and will hopefully have the ideas and pics posted on here in the next couple of days!! I just wanted to do a quick update for those checking in and let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth:) Please check back in the next couple of days for ideas and pics for teaching this fun song and more ideas for Easter Singing Time Fun!!! Thanks for checking in and Happy Singing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment