Friday, April 11, 2014

The Family is of God #2 Pics

Father/God
Family
It's me, It's you
All others too, we are his Children

He Sent each one of us to Earth
Through Birth
To live and LEARN here in Families
A fathers place is to PRESIDE
Provide
To love and teach the gospel to his children
 A Father leads in Family Prayer
To share their love for

A Mothers purpose is to care
Prepare
To nurture
And to Strengthen all her children
She teaches children to obey
to Pray
To love and serve in the family
and be a good example to each family member
And when I am a mom or dad
I'll help my family rememeber
For the Chorus I used the pic of God and the family. For what he wants me to be I used this pic of missionaries and for to share his love I used the pic of the hands holding a heart.
What he wants us to be
This is how he shares his love

No comments:

Post a Comment