Saturday, March 1, 2014

"Somewhere over the Rainbow" March Motivator

March's motivator will be "Somewhere over the Rainbow." I will be keeping this one short and sweet! My plan is to draw the outline of a rainbow on a poster board and each week the kids will get to fill in a color or two depending on how well they sing and listen that day!
 Here in Arizona we do not have our regular meetings tomorrow due to the Gilbert Temple dedication and the 16th is our ward conference. Therefore, I am so off  schedule for this month. I am hoping to have a pic on here today of my finished product. This one is pretty simple for the fact that it is a short month here in our ward.
At the end of  March after they have filled in all the colors I will be giving them an individual pack of skittles with a few chocolate gold coins mixed in.  I will keep these in a black cauldron that I use for Halloween for the whole "pot" effect. Thank you all so much for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy Singing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment