Monday, January 26, 2015

FHE "Music speaks to the Soul"





I will be handing out my 2015 DVD's next week. I thought it would be AWESOME to hand these out with a FHE lesson I put together. You could include this lesson with your Music CD's as well. This way, the kiddo's will not only get to share their songs for the year with their families but they can actually provide the whole FHE for Monday night. The DVD will come with the lesson that follows:

Opening Prayer

Scripture: D&C 25:12 For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads.

Song: Children's songbook: PG. 252 Lift up Your Voice and Sing

Share an experience in your life where Music has touched your heart!

To expand on what I have been teaching this month on Testimony through Music I will include the following: "Sharing my Testimony through Music" By Felix Deidl  Click Here

Coloring page:


 President Monson: "Music can help you draw closer to your Heavenly Father. It can be used to educate, edify, inspire and unite."
  

Story: Primary Music Blessed my life click here

Activity: Watch DVD 2015

Snack: Popcorn and  Movie Candy

Closing Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment