Monday, October 13, 2014

Hooray!!!





I just want to take a minute out of my day and say YAY!!! Our program was AWESOME yesterday! I absolutely LOVE my kiddo's. They did a WONDERFUl job and I am so proud of each and every one of them! Everyone was in tears on the last song. It was just WONDERFUL! I am so blessed to have this calling and teach the music to these beautiful children of our HF! I just wanted to share this because I am one proud PRIMARY CHORISTER today and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this calling.

I have a couple of cute Halloween ideas I will be sharing this week so stop back in and check them out in a couple of days.


SNEAK PEAK:

SR. PRIMARY WILL BE RACING WITH MR. BONES


JR PRIMARY WILL BE VISITING THE SINGING PUMPKIN PATCH


I will try and have these posted by Wednesday so don't forget to stop back in for a couple FUN singing time ideas! Thank you for all for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL week!

No comments:

Post a Comment