Friday, September 5, 2014

Marble Racing Review


 PREP RATING: 4
MARBLE RACES


Happy Friday! It seems like it has been forever since my last post. Things have been a bit "Nutty" lately and since I still have a few activities on here that I haven't even done with my own kiddo's I thought I would take a little break and sort things out!!
I have been informed that some changes are coming, probably this week, and I have a feeling I am now loosing my co-chorister right before our program on the 12th of October. Needless to say, I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment. The kids are doing well, but there are still details to work out and a couple of songs with memorization concerns. I know things will go well, they always do, but I am not a fan of last minute change. I am usually pretty organized and like things that way so when things shift on me I get a little "anxious!" I know all will be well in the end. It always turns out beautifully. Its really what I do to myself in my head that makes things CRAZY!!! Anyhow, enough babbling and on to the FUN!




I have another simple review idea to add tonight. This is one I know the kiddo's will love due to the fact that I have done a similar activity with the "Singing Pinewood Derby" and it was a HUGE hit! I will make the track using this idea posted Here. It takes a couple of pool noodles, duct tape and marbles. That is it!!! I will set my track up on some chairs and off to the races we GO!!! I will have page numbers written on my marbles. Whoever's marble wins will be the song we sing!!! If they don't sing, we don't play! Fun, short, and sweet!!

Treat Idea: A Gumball, or if you don't want to do candy, maybe a marble or two for each child!!

Happy Singing Friends, 

No comments:

Post a Comment