Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter????

Wow, I feel like I have been gone forever! I hope everyone is having a GREAT spring break with their families, I know I did! I have been trying to decide how I want to do singing time on Sunday. It is still Spring Break around here so I'm not sure what kind of turn out I am going to have. I looked back on my post from last year and there are a few cute and simple ideas. I keep telling myself to make it simple and just go with one of the ideas I have already posted. My brain is still on vacation so that would be the easiest thing to do. However, I don't usually make things easy for myself so might not be happening. As I type this I really have no idea what I am going to do but I want to make it special. I want to take the children on a "Walk with Christ" and help them to feel the spirit and have a better understanding of the Atonement in their lives. I will be putting together script, props, and songs for this the rest of the week. Like I have said many times, my brain is usually much farther ahead than the rest of me so we shall see how this ends up. In the end I do have my post from last year and many more fun ideas that I could use so......STAY TUNED for the end result!

PS: I will be posting some other fun Easter activities this week as well so check back daily and I will try and KEEP up.

Happy Singing Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment