Saturday, December 27, 2014

DVD Download

Google Drive
Click Google Drive above:

Here is the link for the 2015 DVD. You can download the DVD image and make your own DVD's for your kiddo's.

 When you click on the Google Drive Link, it will give a message saying "Apologies, there is no preview available. Click on the blue download button anyway.
  It will then say the file is too big to scan and give you the option to "download it anyway", click "download it anyway" and it will download the file for you.
  This is the only way I can share this file. I was suspended from Drop box because of the high volume traffic.Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and patience with me. I really want this to work for all of you! Happy Singing Everyone. Please share with me if you are able to download and get this to work!

My hubby tried it from work today and said it worked just fine. There are messages that would seem it isn't working but if you hit the download button the first time and "download it anyway" button after the second message, it does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment