Saturday, February 1, 2014

Bursting With Love February Motivator

I have finally put together my February Motivator. I am calling this one "Bursting with Love!" The kids absolutely love these and sing their little hearts out all month in anticipation of their reward. Last month we rang in the New Year with our Rockin Ball drop. It was truly a success and worked out just like I hoped that it would. I decided for February to go with a LOVE theme, of course. I made it simple but I also have made it work in conjunction with our singing time activity on the fourth Sunday. 


As you can see from the pic above we will be doing a Sugar Cookie surprise for this one. I put all cookie decor in a shoe box. This consists of conversation hears, sugar cookie sprinkles from Targets $1.00 section, sixlet cookie drops from Wal mart $1.00, red frosting tube and coloring and 2 cans of vanilla frosting. 

I then wrapped it all up nice and tight. Each week as the kiddo's sing, they will get to cut off some of the ribbon. We will work on getting the ribbon off until Sunday the 23rd. On this day, hopefully the ribbon will all be taken off and I will bring in heart cookies so the kids can decorate one in celebration of their AWESOME efforts for February. For the singing activity this day we will do a Heart Attack on the Bishop and make him a plate of cookies as well! Kill two birds with one stone!!
 Thank you for taking a peek! Please let me know if you have any questions! I have decided on my activities for the month and will be posting those as well if you would like to check them out! Have a SUPER day and Happy Singing everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment